Job Title: Team Lead – U.S. I.T. Recruitment
Experience: 0.6+ TO 3 Years
Work Location: Hyderabad, Telangana.
Shoot your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
The US IT Recruitment Manager / Team Lead will manage multiple Team Leads / Recruiters representing Information Technology. This position is responsible for growing Organization revenue, gross profit and contribution
Mandatory Skills: Excellent communication skills. Good negotiation & problem-solving skills.
- Must have at least 0.6+ years of relevant experience in to IT Recruitment.
- Hands on experience in end to end recruitment process across various IT Technologies
- Experience working on Engineering & Machine's Manufacturing Industry such as L&T
- Expert level experience in Recruiting Citizens, Green Cards, EADs, H1B & TN Visa Holders on all the tax term (W2, 1099 & Crop to Crop)
- Experience recruiting, H1's, Citizens, GC's, OPT's and EADs consultants.
- Experience negotiating compensation to close a candidate
- Experience using recruiting portals like Tec fetch, Dice, Prohires, Monster, Career builder, Ladders, Indeed and Social recruiting sites such as LinkedIn, etc.
- Identify qualified technical candidates utilizing various sources – available employee consultants, resume database, employment web sites, referrals, own network, other recruiters, contractors, etc.
- Conduct preliminary interview to assess communication skills, location preferences, salary expectations, etc.
- Must have good network with vendors for consultant database.
- Develop and maintain close relationship with client/ hiring/ delivery managers
- Gather feedback and continuous follow ups (Calls/ emails) with Client/ Hiring managers
- Willing to work as per US central timings/Night Shifts.
- Should have the zeal to learn & grow abiding with organizational objectives